Combine your passion for sport & leadership in an elite level environment.
The time is now.
• Developed by the Richmond Football Club with Swinburne University of Technology
• Combines a Diploma of Sport Development (SIS50612) and Diploma of Leadership & Management (BSB51915)
• Focus on:
– Becoming a Leader
– Managing Athlete Performance
– Managing the Business
– Coaching the Team
• We welcome athletes from all types of sport not just Australian Rules Football
• FEE HELP – VET FEE HELP may be available to eligible students.
The time to challenge yourself is now!
Richmond Institute of Sports Leadership with Swinburne is a unique program aimed at developing the next generation of leaders within the sports industry.
Developed by the Richmond Football Club, with Swinburne, this exciting new program will combine a Diploma of Sport Development (SIS50612) and a Diploma of Leadership & Management (BSB51915), whilst continuing your development as an athlete and establishing your future employment or education pathway.
With a strong focus on experiential learning, students will be provided with unrivaled practical opportunities that focus on the development of skills that will set them apart from their peers.
Find out more by attending one of our open days! Richmond Institute of Sports Leadership are holding a series of open days so prospective students can come along and experience what the program is all about. The open days will be held at the Richmond Football Club, Punt Road Oval on Sunday May 14 (10.30am), Saturday May 20 (10.30am and 2pm) and Monday Jluy 3 (10.30am and 2pm). Register your interest below to find out more.
Limited positions available, secure your future in the sporting industry by enrolling now.