The team at ‘Talking Tigers’, Richmond’s power-packed podcast, have put their collective ‘beautiful minds’ together on this week’s show to come up with the following:
• A brilliant short-term solution to the navigational nightmare of the 2020 AFL fixture.
• A clever crisis-creates-opportunity plan for the Tigers.
• A top-five list of players recruited by Richmond from Melbourne during the past half-century.
• A look at the history of Richmond match postponements.
• A reason why ‘The Chief’ was extra flat with the news the Tigers’ scheduled Round 5 match against West Coast on the Gold Coast had been cancelled.
• A stack of other stuff to keep Yellow and Black-barracking listeners thoroughly enlightened and entertained.
Remember, if the Tigers turn you on, make sure you turn on to Talking Tigers.