It was a big day of personal bests for several Richmond players in last Sunday’s decisive victory over Fremantle at Optus Stadium . . .
• Dylan Grimes had an AFL career-high 26 disposals.
• Shai Bolton kicked an AFL career-high four goals and had an AFL career-high seven tackles.
• Connor Menadue had an AFL career-high 23 disposals.
• Noah Balta had an AFL career-high 13 disposals.
• Ryan Garthwaite had an equal AFL career-high 11 disposals and took an AFL career-high eight marks.
On an overall team front, Richmond managed to score 100 points in a match for the first time this season.
The Tigers had, in fact, not notched 100 points in a game since Round 21, 2018 v Gold Coast at Metricon Stadium.
Only three AFL teams cracked the ton in Round 8 – Richmond, Collingwood (v Carlton) and Geelong (v North Melbourne).
Richmond’s final score of 17.9 (111) against the Dockers was the highest of Round 8.
And, it was the first time the Tigers had won at Optus Stadium.
In their one previous appearance at the ground – Round 9, 2018 v West Coast – they lost by 47 points.